2012 m. sausio 21 d., šeštadienis

Saturday

So. my blog is getting boring, I can see. Whatever it is, I feel so lazy, though I work on some kind of novel at this moment. Or  book of two pages, as I call it, when I never finish my books. I lack imagination, I guess. I can think of the whole story, however I cannot get until the real action. I can just tell the story, not talking, just a story.
Yes, I know, I'd rather stay tonight here, in my room, writting all night (never did it before :), but I have to go to the "party" or whatever it's called. My sister's birthday. It seems kinda boring, also, I am not in the best mood. Thinking about Bali and Spain, Brazil and Rome, it makes me kinda sad. However, my story, on which I am working for a while, takes a place in Vilnius. Our capital city, which is very beautiful and full of old architecture. I actually really don't like thinking of the name of the country and any names at all, when I am writting. It is just me and that strange state in which I climbing.
One thing what I enjoyed today a lot is a home-baked bread. Well, my mom made it, but I helped her. It has to stay for a whole night and today it was done after an hour baking. Delicious.
One thing really bothers me - the promises. Every single day I promise myself I am not gonna spend my holidays like I did before, but no. I cannot make any significant moves, cannot do something good. At all.



I didn't drink at all :D

 
The second photo ruined by my sister. But it's her casual photo disturbing. Tradition


Those beautiful moments, when they are asleep

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą