2012 m. sausio 15 d., sekmadienis

Idle

I am sorry for bad updates. You'll have to get used to me writting like this, I am so tired, exhausted and I cannot wait until the end of the exams. The last really difficult exam is tomorrow. Had studied quite hard, but not enough. A good night is ahead.
I am glad I can idle for while, I mean not taking any photos, because of the cold outside. Not painting, drawing (feel too tired, also have to study), not thinking about the future, people, myself. I just try to survive the days now. It's so good to not feel importaint for the world. No one is expecting anything from you..

I miss good weather. Now people complin I don't take any photos of them. But how?? I hope the snow will last till I get home so I could take out my sister to do a little photoshoot....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą