2012 m. sausio 7 d., šeštadienis

What is love?

Yesterday I was writting those stupid exam papers all day long (very boring thing) though at the same moment I was watching TV show. The main toppic was about love between two different sex partners and if it can continue all life, also about faithfulness. Well, I would have something to say about all this. It's a pity I couldn't participate in this TV show :D
First of all, they discussed about the people who marry young. There was a couple recently married and the girl was 25 years old. They considered she was too young, which actually sounded stupid to me. Cause my cosin married 20 years old, last month. Also, I don't think that 25 years is a young age. I would also like to add that there is no age limint for marrige, or for falling in love. I also don't like when psychologists are talking in any tv shows. Their thinking looks so stupid to me (sorry Inesa). They define everything in facts and rules. The psychologist said that you should be 30 years if you want to marry happily. Which is totally untruth. I know so many people, who married when they were 19 and they still live together, for about 40 years. Also, I know a lot of people who married when they were older and they divoreced. So, you cannot make any rules.
But what is my opinion abot love is that I think people should try each one. To find out if you truly love the man you have chosen and when you can do whatever you want: sex, marriage, Children, big house or something else. You can create artificially love with all those things. So that's why I think people should know each other a bit more, than just physique. To find out if you get along.
Why the hell everything must be defined in rules? For an instance, you fell in love with each other in the week, so? What's wrong with that? But... if you are not sure, I advice you to not hurry up in any deeper layers. Just stay calm and see what will happen in  the future.
Yesterday I found a really good phrase: "You can't fuck with anyones' feelings if you are not sure about yours". That is so true.
So, I did a little brake, now I have to study for my exams. But after the studying I am going to eenjoy snow. Have a nice  weekend.



Go outside and have some fun, fellas <3
P.S. I wish you to fall in love if you are not now. And o be carefull, love is a dangerous game ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą