2012 m. sausio 13 d., penktadienis

What is the purpose of me being here?

Have you ever thought what the part do you take in this world? I always thought about that. Am I created to

get married and have a family?

enjoy every single moment of my life? Travel around the world?

To be a little part of this world? But a good one, living to do good things.

To create art?

To find true beauty?


To meditate alone in the mountais for the rest of my life?

To be famous?
To care about others?

To look for a magic?

To move in to Paris?

To love?

To have a rebel life not thinking about the future?


Or to do all the things what I like?

In the past I used to think a lot about my place in this world... Until I stopped thinking and started living. In my opinion we shouldn't live all the time thinking what is the best for us. Sometimes it is so good to listen to your heart. Because to be guided by your mind is not always good. It doesn't matter if you don't have enough money, friends, talents or anything else. The most important thing is to live all the days with bright heart and mind. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą