2012 m. sausio 11 d., trečiadienis

Gloomy

Hello, fellas.
I am sorry for not posting a lot lately. I was quite busy studying and complaining about the weather.
Recently I relaxed from everything, meeting my friend Ann and shopping a bit. I have already spent all my Cash I got for Christmas. It feels sad I don't even have enough money for the vitamines. Even though I don't know which one to buy.
So, at last I bought some lingerie and the trainers I was willing to have. I'll show you them later. I sometimes miss wearing baggy sweaters, tight jeans and the trainers/sneakers. So, I started again. Also, the weather is really bag outside and me and my big sister are enjoying little holidays, cause I'll have two more exams. So, I have to study and paint.
I wrote a letter to one sewing/design schools in Klaipeda. I really want to study more and I could study in two places. But they didn't write me an answer yet. I believe I cannot study there, cause I already study in the University and the courses must cost...
I really want to recommend you a great movie I've seen and liked a lot.

The son they used for soundtrack is amazing. One of the best. I knew it before, so maybe that's why I liked the movie so much. The band is "sisters of mercy" - the temple of love. I really like that 90's style 

I want to hang up a map on my wall

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą