2012 m. sausio 1 d., sekmadienis

Sunday

It was the best new years eve I have ever spent. Just one friend today ruined my mood a bit, but it's ok. Because I had a wonderful evening with my family and mates (sorry, no  pics are available, because I thought they would be the same as always). Also, couldn't take any pictures of fireworks, because forgot to charge my camera. And I spent a night in a really cosy hotel... and had a very good breakfast on the Hotel caffee.




My dog asleep. Love this pic made with webcam, because I couldn't move
Basically, I've spent some great time.
I think I shoulld rethink about my life a bit after all. I want to live a bit differently this year. I know, we all do. Which is nice actually.
Today on the way back home I met one ex friend. WE chatted all the way home and I felt great talking with her... somehow.
I want to write more about my intrests on this blog, more my work or something else.
Also. I didn't win a travel to Barcelona, which is so sad. But It doesn't bother me, I will go there someday :) I have to earn some money by myself. I guess it's time to start searching for a job... Or writting motivation letters.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą