2012 m. sausio 20 d., penktadienis

TV Shows

I like TV shows. Very much. But I have a strange taste and I like not all of them. I wanna make a list of the best tv shows I have ever seen.

1. "Friends". of course. I like it so much, that's why I saw this tv show like 6 times and I am still sometimes watching it with mates. It's a tradition.
2. "New girl". The best from new tv shows. I adore it, but it's a pity I always have to wait for the new series. That is so sad.
3. "Family guy". I like their humour. But it is a cartoon, I don't know if I can put it here.
4. "My name is Earl". One of the best. This tv show is so full of good jokes and good wishes.
5. "Californation". I know I know, this tv show is kinda vicious. A lot of sex scenes...nudity. But I like it. I like that it really has a deeper something in it. He is a loely writer, who gets laid almost everynight. He has a daughter, who is so clever and cool. He has that strong, strange connection with her. And he is so in love with his ex girlfriend (his daughter's mother).

There are some tv shows which I never got used to. Like "big bang theory". I couldn't even watch the first serie. Or "how I met your mother". It's kinda cool, but not sooo cool. And I really want to find new tv show, funny and good one. With no lame jokes. Smart. Deep. Is that possible after "The new girl" and "Friends"? :(

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą