2013 m. vasario 5 d., antradienis

Buddha's Head

Today is a lonely day and might be a day only for working or something similar.  Yesterday was nice though, we got back to our place, bought some new stuff, which we barely afforded and cleaned a mess, which left after my sister, had delicious dinner and all evening watched "Mad about you". It felt like I am home again and I don't want to be anywhere else anymore. Especially those few very dark and misty days.
I am not very good with words recently, therefore I did not post here. Anyway, I want to show you our newest bargain, which I adore. I wake up now in the morning and somehow it's a very first thing I see.

My little dream came true. I wanted to order a whole statue on amazon, but I found a head in Lithuania, so I decided that it will be way cheaper, faster and still, I don't know what will happen tomrrow, If I would not be able to take it with me into the new place, that wouldn't be so painful to leave it.
Marilyn Manson is on today and I am feeling like I am 17 again...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą