2013 m. vasario 22 d., penktadienis

Natural living

Apparently I use a lot of things that Cleopatra used to. Even clay. I spent few hours readings beauty tips (natural) most of them were from the time when Cleo lived. She really used a lot of ingredients to look nice and young. I don't actually know why I am so into the healthy eating, exercising and natural beauty products, but I am embracing myself. And maybe it is because I am a leo, who knows?
So, my some future plans are to get a juicer or something similar, to make natural coctails, to start exercising very much, to start eating healthier food, maybe even find a place where I could buy more natural products and to buy some new oils and herbs, because that's right fellas it's time for me to make a homemade creme. I  am not sure to use beewax or just wax though? Hm... Tricky

The composition was too adorable. Well, this is what I use for my hair: eggs and honey I am using generally, sometimes I add clay and olive oil into my potion :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą