2013 m. vasario 27 d., trečiadienis

Time goes by

I have a really small amount of readers recently and I cannot complain, it gives me freedom to write here real bullshits and do not concern if anybody will like it (don't concern about it anyway), it just gives me more freedom to write whenever I want and what I want.
So, basically I have one week to live with the dental braces. This is actually a strange feeling. You get used to everything, to the pain in the mornings, pain after the visits and ugly smile. Now it's almost over and I am not sad and not happy either. Maybe because I saw a video, where a 2014 world war was predicted. One thing is what I hate the most, since I was a kid, and was afraid of that too very much, is war. I'd rather die. There is nothing worst than war in my imagination and anything and anyone who talks or predicts it is making me sick. So, today I wish I had some of my childish books to read, even though I have to go outside and face this ugly world (in some cases), to sit and listen about managment and stuff, to paint those big paintings and be scared all the time.
But yesterday was nice, we decided to meet up with the half of the gang in one pizza place, where my brother in law (?) works and we got the biggest pizza's for totally free. He even made them as we wanted, I wanted my pizza to be half of margarita and half with mushrooms. That was damn tasty.
Here it is, one more boring and long post.


These are two stupid, unfinished and unprofessional drawings I did during last days. The second one is inspired by Teya Salat, a russian tattoo model, who has a tattoo all over her neck. Looks really amazing and interesting.

Sometimes I wish I had an exclusive tattoo, I know it would affect my life in some ways. But this girl looks not like lots of people do and she is brave too. Well, I never really liked neck tattoos a lot, but her design looks really good. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą