2013 m. vasario 14 d., ketvirtadienis

To buy or not to buy?

I hate one thing - when I choose some kind of bag, I can't find it on the internet. Same thing with shoes and other stuff. I am so not popular haha. Anyways, yesterday was a great day, I also got out at last after a long break, haven't been shopping for ages now, because of that huge plan I am saving up to. We bought some really nice matching cups and I've got real white clay for my face skin and hair. I tried it last night, totally worth the price I payed. Ok, it was a gift from my bf for a Valentine's day, but we don't split money...
So, to shorten the long story, I found one more affordable bag in zara, it is nice too. Some of them are just too big or too small, but the one I was willing to buy was peretc for me. But I hesitated and I did not buy it haha. I will think it through till Monday maybe.
So many mistakes in this post. Oh.

This is just a reference, because it is not the bag I chose. This one is very similar though.
P.S. I had a dream this night that I was dead. Interesting feeling.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą