2013 m. vasario 8 d., penktadienis

Friday Night

It is quite ridicilous, when people are trying to show how amazing they're gonna spend their Friday night on social network sites and maybe I do it to, I don't know. But I basically spend my fridays all alone by myself, or with family, not even with my bf, because he has his lectures till 9 p.m. I am not gonna lie, this friday is not the best, also I am gonna spend it alone, watching maybe new tv show "Cougar" with Courtney Cox, or "Harry Potter". Maybe I will draw one sketch for tomorrow's tattoo and read a damn book. And I will go to sleep like an old lady, maybe at 11 p.m. I would love to, because I have this little insomnia, wich I got from my father with genes and I could not fall asleep the previous night, a disaster, when you have to wake up quite early, to catch a bus in a cold winter morning and shit. Man, I am sleepy.
Have a lovely Friday, folks

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą