2013 m. vasario 18 d., pirmadienis

Monday

I am little bit tired of the tattooing and I am happy this week I have only weekend going on. Today I realised that I really have to start working on my final project, thereforre we got off the market with a huge canvas and 3 more are waiting to be bought. At first I disliked even the thought that I will have to work so much, after that I started enjoying this thought and at the end of the day I am a bit freaking out because of the size of it and I will have 4 of them to paint. I even did not planned a whole thing yet. I might put all my effort in it though... I like the idea of sleepless nights.
Today I also tattooed my boyfriend. We considered to do a world map, but the old one. Apparently we could not do that and in reallity it looked better like this:


Also I found my one more passion in life and now I am regreting a little bit I did not find it 4 years ago. It's nutrition and healthy living. I was a lot into it, but now I even started reading some books about that and I even enjoy it so much.... I am thinking of taking some deeper studies into this actually.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą