2013 m. vasario 20 d., trečiadienis

Stupid long post

My eyes are in pain and I am not getting warm today. This lack of vitamines always confuses me at the end of the winter. Also, this day is terribly cold, I don't remember myself being so cold yet and it is frustratring, more than anything considering that I really need some vitamines. But I highly doubt that buying fruits from supermarkets in this seasson would do any good for me.
Also while I was getting back from uni first time I saw that I live near the gym. We talked about that with my bf, that he won't find any time to go to the gym, his working hours are very long and quite stupid, it takes mostly all day long, but now when I saw we have one gym next to our home also next to his job, because he works near, maybe after I'll get rid of my braces and he will have his nose straightened in the next month, we could both gore there and sweat all the shit out. I need it as much as I need breathing. These days totally suck, but I have my consolation - books. I always combine my books very carefully. I have to say, if I have some good books to read, that means I will survive the winter. Also I am always trying my best with chosing books and this time I impressed myself, I have chosen books from almost every branch I am interested now the most.

One book is not here, it's fiction. And one book about healthy eating and living is on the top. Another one next to the previous one is about Yoga. two others about art, architecture and glory. This post is stupid. haha

2 komentarai: