2013 m. vasario 25 d., pirmadienis

Simon Hennessey

I am not super into photorealists, but I do adore realism actually. These two types of art are a little bit different, I prefer Russian academism and realism, especially in the XX or XIX eras. But I found a really amazing artist Simon Hennessey. He works on big sizes mostly. This is inspiring to me and necessary considering that today I finally started one of my four big canvases. Congratulations to me.


I like this one a lot.



P.S. If you haven't seen a movie "Doom generation" I would not recommend it. At first I really thought it will be something my style, but the plot is unaccountable. And if you have seen it, please, tell me where is the meaning? That there is no meaning?

2 komentarai:

  1. I did not know Simon Hennessey.
    You taught it to me.
    Thank you.
    Are you the French?
    I lived in Paris the year before last.
    I am a Japanese painter.
    I paint a realism painting.
    If you are interested,
    Please watch my work.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Oh, wow, I am so happy you liked it and also learned something new. No, unfortunately I am not French, I would love to be though :D I would be iterested in seeing your works. :)

      Panaikinti