2013 m. vasario 15 d., penktadienis

tattoo design


I finally designed a tattoo for tomorrow. I love this job. I am so not in the mood to sleep, but I've got to get up early. And I hope deep down my heart that the person, who ordered this tattoo, will be satisfied and we will rock on. If no, that means I have only one tattoo to do for tomorrow. I hope you enjoy that I post a lot these days, if no, I don't care anyways.


I cannot help myself and do not look more creapy as I already am, but I cannot be more than happy, when someone puts my crappy art on tumblr. That tickled my heart a little bit indeed. 

2 komentarai:

  1. Jei sauIute nerodytu Iiezuvio, butu beveik Maori tattoo :))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Kadangi aš visada maišau gentis, bet tu pakišai man gerą mintį, ačiū :) čia atseit majų ta saulutė...

      Panaikinti