2013 m. vasario 24 d., sekmadienis

Weekend

I am a little bit broke these days. In the end of the winter there are only very few tattoos and it makes me sad. This weekend I had two tattoos to do, but none of them I did, because it was hard to plan it anyway, had to postpone it to next weekend. But I got my shoes at last and I liked them a lot. They are amazing, they fit perfectly and look nice too. The quallity will be poor, but you can see a little bit :)

I did not do my shoe lace as you can see, but they still look amazig. This is what I've been waiting for.
Also, yesterday we had a really nice party into the bath-house. It belongs to my aunt and we were invited to had a try. I did not drink any alcohol though and I spent some amazing time. I also tried to clean my whole body, drinking a lot of water and going a lot to the steam and heat.



Some quite crappy pictures. I don't even know why I am posting them here anyway. 

There were quite a lot of people, maybe that's why it was cosy and funny.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą