2013 m. vasario 1 d., penktadienis

Zuper Black

Yesterday, after 3 weeks or more of waiting I finally got my "Zuper Black" tattoo ink. I was waiting till it arrived so much, because quite few people were waiting in the list for more vivid tattoos. Now I have a head ache, because I concentrated my eyes a lot to the newest tattoo. It was full of details, also I was trying new technique, because I have a possibility now to do that, I have powerful ink. 



This time lines were almost totally straight, I did not forget anything and it is dark, like I wanted. But because of the light it was impossible to capture the beauty of this tattoo, in reallity his hand looked amazing, I was kinda jealous. I am hoping that it will heal good and look nice. Also, he brought me some old records like "pink Floyd", "Elvis Presley" and more. He also brought some really good quallity acrylic colors. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą