2013 m. vasario 12 d., antradienis

Tattoo shop

So, the tattoo shop in which I am dieing to work is now searching for a new tattoo artist with an experience. This tattoo shop is located in the city I am studying in, also the head master is one of the best in Lithuania. And I can asure you I won't get this job, I've seen one guy, who applied and his works are way better than my, also, he has better experience, but I still sent them my portfolio and very short and quite uninformed letter. I thought that they won't judge me if I try. I am so dieing to work there, I was wanting this now for a whole year, it was my destination, when I started tattooing at first. How I wish I could get that place, I would work very hard, if I had a chance to work there :(
Meanwhile I did few tattoos. Also today wasn't the best day either, like a day before. I never thought I would feel that way after partying hard. I am getting old.


This tattoo took me 20 minutes and I was impressed how easy it felt tattooing this guy :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą