2013 m. vasario 11 d., pirmadienis

Party

Omg, the party yesterday was so incredibly cool and so on. It was very cool, cosy and stuff. There was one huge problem - I ended up very very drunk. I was the only one so drunk and good to everyone. I remember people asking me not to leave, but I had no choice. Then in the bus I had to take off through the front door, where people only get in and almost puked on the street. And remember a guy trying to help us and me asking this stranger to help me to vomit :D anyway, we got home somehow and I felt terrible as I never felt. This morning I have this huge hangover, very huge. And I remember every single detail of the party, which sucks :D I really hoped I won't. Anyway, I won't share lots of photos, because I did not have time to take pictures while partying. Well, at least I will have something to remember. But this morning feels like a huge mistake. Oh..... I am so happy I don't have any lectures today.


There were more people after we took these photos, but then it was too late for me to use the camera and if even when I used it, pictures are lame and blurry. Anyway, so here we all look very good :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą