2013 m. vasario 6 d., trečiadienis

Windy

Sup, brothers and sisters? Are you constantly craving for better weather like I do recently? If so, we could be friends. It is frustrating walking with same ugly shoes with thick wool socks, with big coat and a cap or a hood everytime you go out, because it's not even cold, it's windy too.
Today I was quite busy, I even visited my little sister. One more big party is waiting in my oldest sister's new apartment, waiting waiting. And my bf at last got a better job, but his nose operation is in a month. I hope he won't get fired because of that....
Anyway, so I don't really have anything to tell you, guys. It's so cold outside that you'd rather stay at home and meditate or read books, if you don't have anywhere to go.


I forced myself not to braid my hair today and choose other casual hairstyle, which I tried quite long time ago.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą