2013 m. vasario 3 d., sekmadienis

Typical Sunday

I feel like I have to wake my blog up, but it feels so demanding and obligating. Those days are so dark and misty, I'd rather stay at home and paint, but it's also not always a good plan. Even though the weather today was absolutely amazing, we even passed funeral while we were visiting a graveyard and I felt something strange inside it's just... maybe that I love my family a lot and my fiance is the closest person to me in this world, the only one I ever loved and I hope it will stay like this forever, like in a fairytale or something. But enough about all this sentamental stuff.
Today I managed to tattoo one person, the tattoo took me half an hour, so it's like a real Sunday, when you're not doing anything. But tomorrow I am heading back to Klaipeda (the city where I am studying) we have to tidy up our place, because my sister moved out with her boyfriend, now it's again just two of us. I am planning of painting as more as I can while I am staying alone for a couple of days... I hope I'll suceed.

The girl chose her own hand written font and also her mother language I am kinda respecting her a lot about her descision. And I liked the words a lot. They say "Screw worthless thoughts, let there be life" or something like that, it's always difficult to translate something right.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą