2013 m. vasario 7 d., ketvirtadienis

Drawing tablet

This morning felt like Christmas. My bf got back from his small short and unpayed job to his new job and he brought me my drawing tablet, of which I was waiting the most from all things I ordered, except tattoo kit maybe. He got off and I cannot install drivers, because my CD rom (?) is pissing me off, it seems like it will crash the CD and I am very sad that I now have to wait till my bf will organise all the papers in his new job and will get back hear and do something about that CD. Anyway, I was quite happy and I will let you know how it will end up, also if it will end up good you might even see some drawings of mine soon.


I wanted a smaller tablet, because I am one of those people, who travel from place to place with half of my stuff. Also, yesterday was 3 years while we are together. With some little breaks :D

2 komentarai:

  1. Pabandyk paieškoti tabletes oficialiame psl tos instaliacijos,mat ne visi pc turi cd driverius ir daugelis firmu siulo parsisiusti juos.
    Laukiu tavo darbų :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Paulius sutvarkė, kai iš to CD į savo pc įkėlė ir po to į flashą draiverius, nes matyt mano CD romas tikrai sugedo :( Kokia tu miela, ačiū labai :*

      Panaikinti